Version: May 2018
The website – www.ClickToBuy.com – owned by iShopZo B.V. (trading under the name ClickToBuy.com) values the correct processing of your data. We, therefore, handle all received personal data with the greatest care possible, in accordance with the regulations of the law. You can count on that.
In this statement, you can read how we deal with your privacy. That means, among other things, that we:
Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data.
We do this through this Privacy Statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only personal details that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- First ask your explicit consent to process your personal data in instances where your consent is required;
Take appropriate technical and organisational (security) measures
to protect your personal data and demand the same of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access, rectify or delete your personal data at your request.
We recommend you read this statement thoroughly.
No rights whatsoever can be derived from the ClickToBuy.com website. ClickToBuy.com does not accept any liability for possible harmful consequences of the use of the website or information available on the website.
We respect the privacy of website visitors and ensure personal information provided by you is handled confidentially. Personal data is processed in compliance with the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Telecommunications Act.
Who is responsible?
ClickToBuy.com is the 'Processing Responsible Party' within the meaning of the GDPR for processing personal data in the following situations:
- The processing of personal data after a customer has created an order and/or customer account;
- The processing of personal data as part of the customer relationship with ClickToBuy.com or potential customers with whom ClickToBuy.com has made or wishes to make contact;
- The processing of personal data of visitors to the ClickToBuy.com website(s);
- The processing of personal data of recipients - who have given their unambiguous consent - for promotions, newsletters and commercial e-mails from ClickToBuy.com;
- The processing of all other personal data relating to persons who contact ClickToBuy.com or whose personal data ClickToBuy.com processes.
A different policy applies to ClickToBuy.com partners, employees, temporary workers, employment-agency staff, interns and applicants.
What kind of personal data does ClickToBuy.com process?
ClickToBuy.com processes personal data that has been provided by you and/or generated during your visit to the website and/or reading of our newsletters and/or personal data that has been provided to ClickToBuy.com when placing an order and/or personal data that ClickToBuy.com rightfully derived from other sources, such as corporate Social Media platforms. This concerns the following types of personal data:
- Personal data provided by you;
- Personal data obtained through or generated by our website, electronic newsletters, commercial e-mails or technologies relating thereto;
- Personal data obtained from other public sources such as social media platforms and public registers.
ClickToBuy.com uses your personal data for various purposes:
- Execution of the agreement in which you have ordered products from a supplier via the ClickToBuy.com website and which order ClickToBuy.com enables for you.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Maintaining contact with you. Your contact information is retained in our customer system and may be used for purposes such as sending newsletters, updates and sending information you have requested from us.
- Improving our product and service information and carrying out targeted marketing campaigns.
- Conducting and analyzing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Creating user statistics of the ClickToBuy.com website.
Grounds for processing personal data
ClickToBuy.com processes personal data only on one of the legal grounds mentioned in article 6, paragraph 1, of the GDPR. The following grounds specifically apply:
If we have asked your permission to process your data and you have given such permission, you also have the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
Execution of the agreement
If you instruct us to provide our services, we will process personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the order.
- Legal obligation
store uses your contact information, for example, to keep you informed via newsletters and commercial e-mails.
ClickToBuy.com engages service providers (processors) to process personal data on behalf of ClickToBuy.com. ClickToBuy.com concludes a processing agreement with these processors that meets the regulations of the GDPR.
ClickToBuy.com, for example, works with ICT service providers that provide software (software as a service) or hosting services. Furthermore, there are ICT service providers who support us in keeping our systems secure and stable. We also use third-party services for sending newsletters and commercial e-mails.
Sharing personal information with third parties
It may be necessary to share your personal data with third parties. This, among other reasons, is necessary for the execution of the supplier agreement concerning the products you ordered. Legal obligations require ClickToBuy.com to share personal data with third parties.
In the following cases, among others, personal data will be provided to third parties.
If a judicial decision obliges us to provide personal data to third parties, we will have to comply.
Personal data can be provided to third parties in the event of a reorganization or merger of our company or the sale of (part of) our company.
Transfer of data outside the (European Economic Area) EEA
In certain instances, it is necessary to transfer personal data to parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This may be necessary for the execution of your purchase agreement if the supplier is established outside the EEA, depending upon the circumstances of the case.
ClickToBuy.com does not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the processing of your order or as required by law.
ClickToBuy.com ensures appropriate security of the personal data it collects within the applicable requirements and guidelines.
Questions or complaints?
Every person can exercise certain rights concerning his or her personal data based on the GDPR. In certain instances, for example, you have the right to inspect, rectify and delete personal data. In certain circumstances, you can also object to the use of your data or ask for the use of your personal data to be restricted. In some cases, you can even retrieve your data and transfer it to another party. Please contact us at info@ClickToBuy.com for any questions relating to the collection or use of your personal data.
You always have the option to delete cookies from your hard drive. You can also disable cookies via your browser. See this explanation by the Consumers' Association as an example.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our websites are used, to provide us with reports about the websites and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process this information on behalf of Google. We have no control over this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services.
Social Media Cookies
If we use tracking cookies, we ask permission through our website.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
ClickToBuy.com reserves the right to change or modify this "Privacy Statement" at any time and for whatever reason.